Monday, March 3, 2014

The Barely Accessible Street (Pix)

After our non-handicapper accessible adventures yesterday, my friend gave me permission to link to her LiveJournal blog where she posted pictures of the snow piles in front of her house.  The first two pictures show the piles of snow in the front. Some of those peaks are taller than I am so think about five and a half feet.  The third picture shows a spot that's hard to get to (the car has a slot that it fits into almost exactly, and so you have to climb several feet of snow to get back to that.  However, back there the snow IS lower, like maybe 2-3 feet.

I figure if we have any more snow, I'll have to show up with snowshoes and a sled to schlep any snow I remove from the walk to the back.

Here's one of the pictures for those who don't care to click through to other sites....



See you in the funny papers.

No comments: