Friday, December 2, 2011

Nuts! I'm not done.

I have approximately 5 scenes left which require a functioning brain to sort out. Maybe 6, since one of the scenes is more of a sequence.

The worst thing about this kind of writing is that it disrupts sleep: I stay up late until I'm really tired and expect to sleep well, only to find my excited brain is worst than my cat about getting me up early.

So even though I got nearly six hours in today, I was drooling on myself. And that's probably why I didn't get further. And I've got to get up early tomorrow for work. pfftttttp!

So... the completion is postponed until tomorrow night. The blog post with the debriefing about the writing of it gets postponed until late Saturday. Heck, I may just make it the Sunday ROW80 update. We'll see.

See you in the funny papers.

No comments: