Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Guest Posting and My Books in UK Store

Loooooong busy day again, but I had hoped to do more than just tread water.

I have a guest post up today at David Wood Online. It's about why straight-forward old-fashioned adventure has been hard to find in fiction for grown ups lately, and why I think we're going to see more of it again.

In the meantime, my books are now on the Amazon Kindle UK store. I have so many updates I need to do on my book links, etc, but I thought I would at least put up a post with links for my UK visitors. (Note, these are all ebooks in Kindle format. You can get other formats at Smashwords.)

Waiter, There's a Clue In My Soup! Five Short Mysteries (short collection of previously published short fiction)
Have Gun, Will Play (a cozy mystery set in the old west)
The Wife of Freedom (women's fiction/romantic adventure set in a fictional world something like colonial America)
The Adventure of Anna the Great (a Ruritanian swashbuckler for children and adults)

Tomorrow, I will be watching Singin' In The Rain in a real theater. And next week will be Casablanca! (And there is actually a chapter of the W.I.P. I'm putting off writing until next week because it involves a screening of Casablanca - and I have put off watching it again recently so I could really enjoy this showing.)

No comments: