Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 47 - 1111 Words

I actually got more than that done, but a lot of it is in little snippets as I work out more details. I also discovered a possible timing problem - although I think I can work it out. I want to try to get my action/climax kind of nailed down to see if it matters or not before I change other things.

Now I am very very tired. Must go to bed. I would like to hit above 50k tomorrow. Let's see what happens.

Running Total: 47358 Words.


47358 / 70000 words. 68% done!

In Today's Pages: Karla decides that Tommy Lee Jones knows what he's doing, even if she doesn't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled on your blog. You seem to have a great imagination and a huge range, plus an obviously strong work ethic and the ability/willingness to revise---looks like the ideal trifecta.

Best of luck with your dare, it's very inspiring. I am going to bookmark your site so I remember to check in on you.

The Daring Novelist said...

Thanks for stopping by! Always good to get some encouragement.