Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 49 - 572 Words and I've been Invaded by Aliens

Not in the book, in my life. Some sort of virus has taken up occupation in my body. Probably just a cold, though it involves weariness and aches. (Family members have had it too and it appears to be following the same arc.)

So I put in extra work at the day job so they could continue on without me, and I have retired to home with a warm cat and hot soup and silly videos. I did get some writing done, and I actually feel rather inspired, as I wrote about the aftermath of Karla's adventure, which includes a bad tumble on a sandy road.

Running Total: 38380 Words.


38380 / 50000 words. 77% done!

George is solicitous. Karla is sore. The ponies don't really care one way or the other. (Actually the ponies don't even enter into it, but if I were to turn the camera in their direction, we'd probably see that they really don't give a rip.)

No comments: